Pages

About Me

My photo
Starbucks is my second home, I love chinese food, yard sales, fall and winter. Penn State is my favorite I love my Old Dominion University and my Liberty University Flames =) I'm from Pennsylvania, and no I'm Not amish =) "Life moves pretty fast, if you dont stop and look around once in a while you could miss it."

Monday, December 6, 2010

Chex Mix


Nothing says the Holidays like chex mix ! :)

ORIGINAL CHEX PARTY MIX

6 tablespoons butter or margarin
2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
1 1/2 teaspoons seasoned salt
3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon onion powder
3 cups Corn Chex cereal (the last time I made this, I forgot to buy the corn chex, so I just doubled the rice chex...but, don't forget the wheat chex!)
3 cups Rice Chex cereal
3 cups Wheat Chex cereal
1 cup mixed nuts (I use only peanuts)
1 cup pretzels
1 cup garlic-flavor bite size bagel chips or regular size bagel chips, broken into 1-inch pieces

Heat oven to 250 degrees. Melt butter in large roasting pan in oven. Stir in seasonings. Gradually stir in remaining ingredients until evenly coated. Bake 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes. Spread on paper towels to cool. Store in airtight container. 12 cups snack.

Recommend: OH, YES! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment