Pages

About Me

My photo
Starbucks is my second home, I love chinese food, yard sales, fall and winter. Penn State is my favorite I love my Old Dominion University and my Liberty University Flames =) I'm from Pennsylvania, and no I'm Not amish =) "Life moves pretty fast, if you dont stop and look around once in a while you could miss it."

Friday, December 3, 2010

New Years Eve- Crab Rangoon Dip


Every Year for New Years when I'm home my Mom and Stepdad and I used to pick a different country around the world to celebrate. Last year we did a Chinese New Year ( although it wasn't actually on New Years Eve- I had 2 work)
We had this amazing dip- it imitated the Crab Rangoons that they have at Chinswe Restaurants I LOVE!)



Ingrediants:
1 package neufchatel cheese
1 garlic clove
1 cup shredded cheese
3/4 cup sweet and sour sauce
1/2 package( 8 ounces) imitation crab ( or if you have money real crab- I prefer the imitation)
1 green onion
1/4 cup toasted almonds
Steps:
In small bowl combine cream cheese and garlic, add swiss cheese. Put sweet and sour sauce over cream cheese, put crab into mixture. Heat until cheese is melted
Serve with Wonton crips*
Note- make your own crisps byt taking wonton wrappers and baking them- what I did was take wonton wrappers and put them in mini muffin tins, then baked them with the dip inside ( so technically they were a wonton haha) or I served them with garlic bagel chips yummy!)

No comments:

Post a Comment