Pages

About Me

My photo
Starbucks is my second home, I love chinese food, yard sales, fall and winter. Penn State is my favorite I love my Old Dominion University and my Liberty University Flames =) I'm from Pennsylvania, and no I'm Not amish =) "Life moves pretty fast, if you dont stop and look around once in a while you could miss it."

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Chipped Beef Dip



Doesn't this look absolutely Divine?
When I worked at Catherine's we used to get together for a christmas party every December. One of my coworkers Janet, used to ALWAYS make this amazing dip- I love it because it is 3 things : yummy, cheap and easy to make. :) I servhed it with the falovred triscits ( I like the quatra formaggio triangle triscuits- you can use whatever you like. I think it gives it more flavor.

The ingrediants you need are
2 blocks of cream cheese ( I use neufchatel cheese)
1 jar ( I used the big jar , but you can use 2 little jars of dry beef)
1 small onion cut up
1 tablespoon dijon mustard ( I used grey poupon creamy style with white wine )
1/4 cup mayonaise
Basically all you are going to do is mix all the ingrediants together and form into a ball- refrigerate for 3 hours or overnight ( I did mine overnight)

Serve with crackers ( I like the triscuits especially the flavored crackers)

Serve and Enjoy! :)

What Dips do you like to have for Christmas?

No comments:

Post a Comment